Is a trade name for vulcanized thermoplastic elastomer compounds (TPE-V), created through a well known compounding of PP and additives with SEEPS block copolymers crosslinked to a certain degree.
- Resistance to acids, bases and all aqueous solutions is excellent.
- Resistance to alcohols and glycols is very good.
- Resistance to fat and oil is good.
- Resistance to aromatic hydrocarbons is bad.
- All “SOLPLASTS” have a good electric-volume resistance; more than 1012 Ωcm.
- For coloring, masters are used on a polyolefin base (PE, PP).
High performance technical compounds based on SEEPS block copolymers:
- Different physical characteristics and optics, depending on purpose of use.
- Excellent UV stability.
- Very good Compression Set on high temperatures (120°C).
- Improved resistance to heat deformation.
- Service temperatures are between -50 to +130°C, shortly up to 150°C.
- Saturated chemical structure and partly crosslinked structure of elastomer enables usability for wide spectrum of products, where high UV, temperature stability and weather resistance are required.
|10000A||For injection moulding, general use||40ShA-80ShA||0,96||1 – 30||25 – 35||28 – 42|
|10000B||For injection moulding, general use||40ShA-80ShA||0,98||1 – 50||28 – 38||42 – 55|
For complete technical data and additional information, please contact our commercial and technical department.