Is a trade name for halogen free flame retardant technical compounds (TPE-S), created through a well known compounding of polyolefins (PP,PE,EVA,…) and additives with SEEPS or SEBS block copolymers.
- Resistance to acids, bases and all aqueous solutions is excellent.
- Resistance to alcohols and glycols is medium good.
- Resistance to aromatic hydrocarbons, fat and oil is bad.
- All “SOLPLAST” grades have a good electric-volume resistance; more than 1012 Ωcm.
- For coloring, masters are used on a polyolefin base (PE, PP).
SERIES 11000 FR
HALOGEN FREE FLAME RETARDANT technical compounds based on SEEPS or SEBS block copolymers :
- Different physical characteristics and optics, depending on purpose of use.
- Passess UL 94, Flammability-Vertical burning test on 2mm thickness.
- Passes Glow Wire Flammability Index (GWFI) at 960 ° C 2 mm thick
- Excellent UV stability.
- Potential in all applications that require resistance to fire.
- Suitable for injection moulding and extrusion.
- Service temperatures are between -40 to +125°C.
| Flammability |
test (UL 94/2mm)
|11000 FR 2V0||HFFR for injection moulding and extrusion||40 – 85||1,17||0,2 – 2||V – 0 (2 mm)|
|11000 FR 3.2V0||HFFR for injection moulding and extrusion||40 – 85||1,12||0,2 – 2||V – 0 (3.2 mm)|
For complete technical data and additional information, refer to our commercial and technical department.